To heaven and back

Just back from my most loved city, Pune. The most elegant and beautiful of the cities I have lived. The journey from Mumbai to Pune, in itself is a blissful experience, big robust mountains standing with there heads high in the sky, wearing the shawl woven by moss green grass and pale brown stones and soil, all-round a perfect magnificence




And roads seem to be making their way to cloud nine...




Whenever I stroll on these roads, I could feel the serenity, the calm, the air on these paths are full of tranquility which helps you to connect with the supreme soul without more ado




The endless tunnels, the ageless trees, the countless turns, the limitless high peaks, the fathomless abyss, everything here is infinite, not bound in any measurement and any dimension.




I always burst in inestimable joy whenever I am here. I just love this place. Incalculable.

No comments: