The secret of few posts and good thoughts

I was pondering very hard, why there are so few posts in my blog? And I realized, thoughts always approach me when I am least resourced to write them down. Whenever I walk down to my home from office I submerge into the most beautiful of the thoughts. They just disembark on my mind from some unknown source.

I sail through the seas to find some lovely island but all in vein and as I drop all the thinking patterns, I suddenly come ashore to a place I was seeking desperately.

My work demands continuous generation of ideas, and whenever I need to come up with some so called path-breaking idea, I stare at my monitor, reach out for my mouse, browse through various resources available and TRY to generate something and in this TRAIL the beauty of the thought, the magnificence of the idea gets lost.

Exhausted, I sit down quietly, close my eyes, empty my mind, clear all pre existent notional, not thinking anything and yet, some beautiful thought flying like a colourful butterfly sits on the flower of my innermost soul and I feel connected to something supreme, lost from the world my body is seating in and get coupled with something superlative, and this communion with the soul sprouts a thought, unparalleled, an idea with divine beauty in it.

And somehow, I comprehend that; a thought can be beautiful only if it has touched supreme soul, get connected with divine and born out of the spiritual union of mind and heart.

Atleast, I feel so.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice to see another Mayur Pathak from Mumbai.

You write well.