Mountain Pearl

She got the eyes that are kindling with,
the flame of love and glow of faith.
I see them every night in my dreams,
and keep getting lost in their abysmal depth.

She lives with those high hills in the east,
and plays hide-n-seek, with the Sun and the rays.
The pine trees hug her and conceal her,
until she is found by those psychedelic butterflies.

She paints the sky blue with the sleight of hands,
and she know all the tricks of enchantment.
Rocks spread their wings, with her tender touch,
and water comes gushing down into a crescent.

She scribbles the poem of love on my soul,
with her wholesome, genuine, divine smile.
And she may not be the prettiest girl in the world,
but my world lies in her sweet, pretty smile.

I tried to answer this so many times before,
but its hard to explain why I love this girl.
And the way she shines on my heart's zenith,
I simply love to call her "Mountain Pearl"

No comments: