Back to Tinsel Town

When I started my PC today, I realized its been 30 days anything got flashed on its screen. Well, last complete month I was away for an event called "Karaoke Festival" which was organized by my organization . The complete event turned out to be a huge success and I got a chance to see various parts of the country. The entire tour was awesome and a grand learning experience as it gave me a chance to have a glance on various nuggets that are required to put together to make an event successful. Hmmm..., now I seem to be more resourceful and skilled when it comes to event management.

I also got a chance to catch a glimpse of three beautiful cities of Gujarat which I had never seen earlier. They looked very calm, at peace, very serene, but only to me. You tell this to a localite and he will be quick to respond "Everybody has gone mad, everybody is running and this appears to you a serenity?"

Now, when I am back to my beloved tinsel town " Mumbai", I felt like "Yes! for a Mumbaikar, tranquility and calmness does mean that."

No comments: